Python Forum
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A newbie section
I am VERY new to python and i am quite scared to be eaten alive for interrupting the main board with stupid questions. I believe the other newbies would be on my side with this, it just may help us learn without interrupting more experienced users as much. Thank you for considering, K Man.
There honestly aren't enough people here to split things like that. And even if there were, those of us who answer questions read pretty much everything anyway.

tldr: this is the newbie section :p
Welcome.
Just use "General Coding Help" category,and no questions is to stupid on this forum.
We do for sure not look at beginner questions as interrupting Wink
Thank you for helping me out guys, I will utilize this knowledge and do my best to not look like a complete idiot  Heart
Dont worry about asking questions and looking like you dont know how to do things. We ALL started in that same boat.
Recommended Tutorials:
(Nov-04-2016, 05:27 PM)Kai. Wrote: i am quite scared to be eaten alive for interrupting the main board with stupid questions

OK, then ask smart questions. Even newbies can do it! Wink
Yes, we are so hungry for newbies which are asking stupid questions!  Big Grin  This is my sharp shark teeth. It's not a smile.
I am considering myself as a newbie too. And I am still alive. It's not so deep here, nothing to be scary. Be brave  Cool
"As they say in Mexico 'dosvidaniya'. That makes two vidaniyas."
https://freedns.afraid.org

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Have you considered adding a section for MicroPython? Tiel 7 3,697 Oct-06-2021, 08:11 AM
Last Post: buran
  jobs section metulburr 6 4,364 Jan-17-2018, 10:48 PM
Last Post: metulburr
  Challenges Section Kai. 14 11,897 Nov-08-2016, 01:54 PM
Last Post: Root13