Python Forum
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Account vanished
I recently made an account under the name WXstudio and it seems it has just vanished, or been deleted. The only thing I did on that account in the short time I had it was attempt to answer someones question in the General Coding Help section. Is there anyone who has some clue why my account has been removed? I searched the members list and it's definitely not there anymore. Do you guys just delete people for fun? Or is it possible that there was some malfunction which may have caused this. I seriously just signed up to check out the forum and try to be of help, only to be presented with this experience. Any info would be great, thanks.
the forums were hacked last week which results in data loss. Sorry for the problems, but the issue is resolved and you should be okay from now on.
Recommended Tutorials:
Okay, I'm sorry to hear that. Glad that you guys got it all squared away and thanks for the quick reply.
you might have added that after the last backup.  i hope future backups are whole-system backups that can just be dropped onto the machine and just restore everything.  or maybe periodic container images and daily database increments.
Atekka likes this post
Tradition is peer pressure from dead people

What do you call someone who speaks three languages? Trilingual. Two languages? Bilingual. One language? American.