Python Forum
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Advantages of Python
Advantages of Python for]web app development companies.

1. Easy to Read, Learn and Write. Python is a high-level programming language that has English-like syntax.
  2. Improved Productivity.
  3. Python is a very productive language.
  4. Interpreted Language.
  5. Dynamically Typed.
  6. Free and Open-Source.
  7. Vast Libraries Support.
  8. Portability.
  9. Slow Speed.
buran write Feb-03-2021, 01:50 PM:
link removed
???
(Feb-02-2021, 11:27 AM)Larz60+ Wrote: ???

yes how may I help you?
What is the purpose of this thread? Do you have a question?
Just posting some well-known and generally accepted statements is pointless
If you can't explain it to a six year old, you don't understand it yourself, Albert Einstein
How to Ask Questions The Smart Way: link and another link
Create MCV example
Debug small programs

Looks like spam for promoting a website to me...
buran and Larz60+ like this post
(Feb-03-2021, 01:22 PM)stranac Wrote: Looks like spam for promoting a website to me...
@stranac, yeah, you are right. I didn't see the link although I looked for a link :-) So, not a very effective advertisement I guess. And I expected they will post one later on, so I put their posts under permanent moderation. Now link removed
If you can't explain it to a six year old, you don't understand it yourself, Albert Einstein
How to Ask Questions The Smart Way: link and another link
Create MCV example
Debug small programs

(Feb-22-2021, 01:08 PM)micklemiler Wrote: I heard I can use a custom software development company

This forum is devoted to people learning/helping to learn Python. There are plenty of people here happy to help you make your own custom software.

I'd suggest googling "Python webpage design", checking the forums here, and posting your question again as it's own thread. If it shows you've spent time independent learning, and you ask specific/directly answerable questions you'll find an abundance of guidance.

Have written anything in python before? What?

While it directs a computer, Python is a human language. You could write "see spot run" or "now is the winter of our discontent". I'm under the impression that basic web pages hover between Dr.Seuss and the Hardy Boys. You could learn to do that after a 2-3 tutorials.
Benefits of Python Web Development -
Python lets you build more functions with fewer lines of code
It's hard to mess up with Python
Perfect for building prototypes
Python is flexible
It has a ton of resources