Python Forum
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ai DeepNude problematic?
Am I the only one who has a problem with this? If I want pictures of nude women, I can get them for free all over the place. The only purpose this serves is to make nude pictures of women who don't want to be in nude pictures, which is a violation of consent.

Second of all, this isn't even censorship. There is no evidence that GitHub even removed the repository. Even if they did, they are not the government. They are a business, and they can choose what they host on their site. Just as we choose what we allow to be posted on our site. And given my first point, I can see why they wouldn't want to host it.
Craig "Ichabod" O'Brien - xenomind.com
I wish you happiness.
Recommended Tutorials: BBCode, functions, classes, text adventures
To me the point of any censorship is wrong. Whether it's a dumb program or not. Time will tell whether github actually banned it. Until then it's speculation. And as a website specifically for code I think banning any code is bad business. I couldnt imagine github banning that code bafore Microsoft bought it.

When Facebook banned the sales of guns, everyone just moved to another social media site to sell and buy firearms. Or come to the shooting range with me with my 1000 rifle....everyone knows on Facebook it means I am selling this gun for 1k to bypass Facebook rules. To me it's the same. It's their website they do want they want. But if people have a problem with it they will lash put.

It's important to speak our opinion. That is how Ubuntu refrained from their decision to drop support for 32 bit.
Recommended Tutorials:
ichabod801 Wrote:If I want pictures of nude women, I can get them for free all over the place.
You can say it for yourself. Censorship begins when you start imposing this way of thinking to everybody. People may like to create new nude pictures. That's what artists have always been doing for thousands of years.
ichabod801 Wrote:The only purpose this serves is to make nude pictures of women who don't want to be in nude pictures, which is a violation of consent.
Is nudity such a serious matter? We're all naked under our clothes. Nudity brings us back to our true human nature, which is good for the peace of the mind.
ichabod801 Wrote:Second of all, this isn't even censorship.
On the contrary, I tend to believe this is censorship. The internet has been submitted lately to a huge wave of politically correct attitude, and a big organization such as Microsoft won't take the chance to leave the right track. There is too much money involved. Really it's not a question of good morality. It's a question of social image, or commercial image.
(Jul-10-2019, 04:19 PM)Gribouillis Wrote: Is nudity such a serious matter?

You have got to be fucking kidding me. Go outside on the street and rip a woman's clothes off, and tell me if it turns into a serious matter. Start a business and tell the female employees they have to come to work naked, and tell me if it turns into a serious matter.

(Jul-10-2019, 03:59 PM)metulburr Wrote: To me the point of any censorship is wrong.

Then why do we delete so many posts on this website?
Craig "Ichabod" O'Brien - xenomind.com
I wish you happiness.
Recommended Tutorials: BBCode, functions, classes, text adventures
(Jul-10-2019, 04:32 PM)ichabod801 Wrote: Then why do we delete so many posts on this website?
The only posts we delete are spam or duplicate post. And we specifically do not let people edit or delete posts (even their own). We usually strive to retain all content.
Recommended Tutorials: