Python Forum
Any software outsourcing company related info?
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Any software outsourcing company related info?
Hello everybody. I'm currently having some issues to be troubleshooted (creating a mobile app), please give any tip if you have any related experience with IT outsourcing companies. Thank you in advance.
Depending on scope of the project you may post in our Jobs section. Another option is to contract a freelancer (individual or company) from number of freelance sites - just google it.
If you can't explain it to a six year old, you don't understand it yourself, Albert Einstein
How to Ask Questions The Smart Way: link and another link
Create MCV example
Debug small programs

Oh hi. There are many examples of IT providers rankings in the web. I myself worked with many of these - https://hackernoon.com/top-it-outsourcin...cf63520af8. Try them.
By the way, I heard about the hackernoon, they are really good and I can recommend them.
There are companies that won't go near small projects like a run of the mill web site. For that they send you to one of the many web builder apps (some AI there now) and for apps on phones won't go near for less than a year of project work. As Kees noted, the area matters. I'm writing the size of the project matters too.

If you have a significant project then you have the required RFQ and are ready to go. So many try to skip that step and pay for it over and over.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Web host company recommendations pcsailor 8 4,769 May-29-2019, 07:55 PM
Last Post: nilamo