Python Forum
BBCODE disappears on full edit
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BBCODE disappears on full edit
I was trying to update my post Interesting Databases on Bar
during the edit, I couldn't see the BBCODE (appears to be hidden).

After a simple change, all of my url's disappeared!

Now that's a lot of work to repair.
I reverted your last edit back to the previous post that had the urls you deleted.

The following is a copy of what it was before I reverted it, for your reference

Free public databases.
I will update this post daily (with your additions)
Geographical Mapping:
  • Census Tiger files - Geography is central to the work of the Census Bureau, providing the framework for survey design, sample selection, data collection, tabulation, and dissemination.  Geography provides meaning and context to statistical data. ESRI format shapefiles
Nutrition:
  • USDA National Nutrient Database for Standard Reference  -  Release 28 of the USDA National Nutrient Database for Standard ReferenceCanadian Food Nutrient Database - The Canadian Nutrient File database is comprised of 5 principal relational data files and 7 support files
Patents:
  • Google US Patent office bulk download - Google and the USPTO entered into an agreement in 2010 to make USPTO bulk data available at no charge. The USPTO now provides access to the data through its Bulk Data Storage System, and as a result Google's data mirror is no longer necessary.European Patent Register - Some downloadable files, lookup available on line.
Securities:
  • ASXlisted - Austrailian financial market exchanges company list
Consumer Safety:
  • SaferProducts.gov full download: Reports of harm reported to the Consumer Product Safety Commission (>30k incidents, csv format, plus recalls). Maybe not that interesting, but overseeing this database is what I do in my day job.
Genetics:
  • national resource for molecular biology information - General InformationNCBI gene databaseNCBI Local Alignment Search Tool  - find regions of similarity between biological sequences
Im not sure i understand whats going on now
Recommended Tutorials:
Thank you

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  BBCode tags NLittle17 5 4,201 Jan-07-2019, 11:02 PM
Last Post: Larz60+
  Help with BBCode pyJim 2 3,883 Aug-22-2017, 10:05 PM
Last Post: snippsat
  BBcode pointer position metulburr 0 2,950 Dec-15-2016, 01:35 PM
Last Post: metulburr
  bbcode fail [list=0] Skaperen 2 3,827 Nov-12-2016, 01:49 PM