Python Forum
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Basic] Python 3.6.0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fCikdvHl_A&t=77s

Welcome if your new to Python and wanna get a basic learning start to the programming in this tutorial I will cover installing Python 3.6.0, downloading a text editor ( Notepad ++). Also, I will cover how to create a basic Hello World program using notepad ++ and python 3.6.0, i will also start an introduction on using variables and how to create than and execute them efficacy also how to debug your program for any errors. Just visit my YouTube channel H.A.C.S link Above. thank you email any question  I am will to reply to all.
Why you are teaching new people to python to overwrite the built in function sum ?
for the reason when i started that how i was taught and it actaully quite simple than explaing a whole bunch of history that not alot of people care about and getting to the point it not that im teaching new people to overwrite the function but just and entry level to how variables and storing data works. You know? i would like if you would email and help me explain better thank you
This is not the type of content we include here in the tutorials section.
Also do not spam your link in any unrelated threads again.
If you do you will be banned.