Python Forum
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First time coding
Hello,
I just started an online class and I have problem completing the below assignment. I need a first help and I can start moving by my own. Here is the instruction and the actual conversation to code.

Write a program that has a conversation with the user. The program must ask for both strings and numbers as input. The program must ask for at least 4 different inputs from the user. The program must reuse at least 3 inputs in what it displays on the screen. The program must perform some form of arithmetic operation on the numbers the user inputs. Please turn in your .py file as well as a screenshot of your program's output.
Please include comments in your code to explain how it works
An example program run might look like (have fun with this and be creative):
Output:
'What is your name?' "Josh" 'Thanks, Josh. What is your favorite color?' "green" 'Mine too. Do you also like Ice Cream?' "No" 'Josh, how old are you?' "40" '... and how many siblings do you have?'' "3" 'That means you are one of 4 kid(s). Is green the favorite color of anyone else in your house?'
Hello! And welcome to the forum.
However this is not how things work here. You will need to show us your code and ask specific questions. Post your best attempt at solving this problem in python tags, post full traceback in error tags (if you get any errors).
We are glad to help, but we are not doing your homework for you.