Python Forum
Bitconnect and cryptocurrency
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bitconnect and cryptocurrency
I have just look quick into this marked sometimes.
Now is Bitconnect is closed was a Ponzi-scheme

I have help several with installing modules that Python has for navigate in this marked.
Maybe i will be more reticent in future.

From a Bitconnect meeting with Carlos Matos,yes i want to invest in Bitconnet after this Liar
I guess there will be lawsuit after the Bitconnect scam,
and YouTubers like Trevon James and CryptoNick(gone missing) can be in trouble.

So have you guys look at this marked,it's look like a mess Doh
Love it... It's like some of the greater than thou evangelical dudes.
'For your donation of $500 you will be blessed beyond your wildest dreams!'
Hmmm ... 'Hey Hey Hey Praise the lord and pass your wallets'
I think I'll sell magic rocks!. Only $19.99 plus shipping and handling $99.00
I suppose like most things, the concept of caveat emptor applies.

Quote:I think I'll sell magic rocks!

Sure, why not. Pet Rocks seemed to do o.k., why not magic rocks?
If it ain't broke, I just haven't gotten to it yet.
OS: Windows 10, openSuse 42.3, freeBSD 11, Raspian "Stretch"
Python 3.6.5, IDE: PyCharm 2018 Community Edition
Magic rocks? Why not! After all, this is a placebo. If you believe in the effect of the rock... They are selling GMO as food because you believe this is a food.

The mess with the cryptocurrencies is going to continue. It is the technology which will change everything in the near future. There is no legal framework yet for these things and the scammers have a big advantage. You have to research them every time when you want to use their "services". Who has time for this? I had a conversation today with some guy with a UK phone number, almost 40 minutes, to invest in this market. He was doing very well. I have professional trading training and can tell that this guy had it too. He just did not give up. It was not easy for me to divert his offer without being rude. I want to have such people beside me. If I had no previous interest in the cryptocurrencies and their market as a background I probably would take his offer. I believe in bitcoin and cryptocurrencies are the future but the market is unstable. Too much If you are a retail investor.
"As they say in Mexico 'dosvidaniya'. That makes two vidaniyas."
https://freedns.afraid.org
I believe there is nothing more tangible than gold. Nothing else will survive in the long run.
The price of gold goes up and down, but you can always buy just about the same amount of anything with the same amount of gold over the years. Wneh times get bad, it buys a lot more. When I was a kid, it was $34 an ounce. But a loaf of premium bread was 10 cents.
And, as a kid, I rated it in Chum Gum, 3 packs of five sticks each for 1 cent. Or a Very Large Cheese Pizza for 60 cents,
Doesn't matter if it is gold or something else. It costs as much as we believe it costs. The silver is much more useful but is cheaper.
"As they say in Mexico 'dosvidaniya'. That makes two vidaniyas."
https://freedns.afraid.org
Quote:The silver is much more useful but is cheaper.
either is tangible and that of course is also a problem.
But I solved the problem, just be poor!