Python Forum
CKEditor / Rin Editor
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CKEditor / Rin Editor
before button
cursor.pyMinor formatting throughout.4 years ago cursor_images.pngAdded custom cursor compilation examples. Need docs.4 years ago example.pyMinor formatting throughout.4 years ago

after 

cursor.pyMinor formatting throughout.4 years ago cursor_images.pngAdded custom cursor compilation examples. Need docs.4 years ago example.pyMinor formatting throughout.4 years ago

cursor.pyMinor formatting throughout.4 years agocursor_images.pngAdded custom cursor compilation examples. Need docs.4 years agoexample.pyMinor formatting throughout.4 years ago
Recommended Tutorials:
Regarding the setting "Paste as plain text by default" it does not take effect immediately but the next time you use the editor and from there on out.
Recommended Tutorials:
Maybe remove all button in "Quick Reply" except a inline code button,
and a message only for text click "Preview Post" button for post code/image ect....
Or people will post code in Quick reply that has no code tag.

Or have Code tags button also in Quick Reply?
Hmm, indeed the paste as plain text does work now, but not as I'd hoped. It apparently also removes all whitespace and linebreaks, so that's not very helpful.
It just bit me, not complaining mind you, just need to get used to it.

I'm in the habit if typing the bbcodes myself, don't know why,
probably comes from the days when all code had to be written from command line
(which took some getting used to after using a keypunch machine)
I guess you have a backup of the old buttons metulburr?
Now is php button that we don't like to see Wink
OK so i have been looking into customizing the buttons removing all buttons from the MINI CKEditor (quick reply)  and removing PHP. The PHP i think is simplly just edit out from the list but i cant figure out the javascript on how to remove all the codebuttons from the MINI CKEditor

MINI CKEditor config

CKEDITOR.editorConfig=function(config){config.plugins='dialogui,dialog,about,basicstyles,clipboard,button,toolbar,enterkey,entities,floatingspace,wysiwygarea,indent,indentlist,fakeobjects,link,list,undo,bbcode,blockquote,sourcearea,image,smiley';config.skin='moono';config.toolbarGroups=[{name:'document',groups:['mode','document','doctools']},{name:'clipboard',groups:['clipboard','undo']},{name:'editing',groups:['find','selection','spellchecker']},{name:'forms'},{name:'basicstyles',groups:['basicstyles','cleanup']},{name:'paragraph',groups:['list','indent','blocks','align','bidi']},{name:'links'},{name:'insert'},{name:'styles'},{name:'colors'},{name:'tools'},{name:'others'}];config.removeButtons='Cut,Copy,Paste,Anchor';config.removeDialogTabs='link:advanced';config.contentsCss='jscripts/ckeditor/contents.css';};
CKEditor config

CKEDITOR.editorConfig=function(config){config.plugins='dialogui,dialog,about,a11yhelp,dialogadvtab,basicstyles,bidi,blockquote,clipboard,button,panelbutton,panel,floatpanel,colorbutton,colordialog,templates,menu,contextmenu,div,resize,toolbar,elementspath,enterkey,entities,popup,filebrowser,find,fakeobjects,flash,floatingspace,listblock,richcombo,font,forms,format,horizontalrule,htmlwriter,iframe,wysiwygarea,image,indent,indentblock,indentlist,smiley,justify,menubutton,language,link,list,liststyle,magicline,maximize,newpage,pagebreak,pastetext,pastefromword,preview,print,removeformat,save,selectall,showblocks,showborders,bbcode,sourcearea,specialchar,scayt,stylescombo,tab,table,tabletools,undo,wsc,insertpre,videos,myoptions,confighelper,quicktable';config.skin='moonocolor';config.removePlugins='dialogadvtab,div,filebrowser,flash,format,forms,iframe,liststyle,pagebreak,showborders,stylescombo,templates';config.disableObjectResizing=true;config.toolbar=[['Source','-','Save','NewPage'],['Cut','Copy','PasteText','PasteFromWord','-','Undo','Redo'],['Find','Replace','-','SelectAll','Scayt'],['Link','Unlink','Image','Smiley','SpecialChar','-','HorizontalRule'],['NumberedList','BulletedList','-','Outdent','Indent'],'/',['Bold','Italic','Underline','Strike','Superscript','Subscript','-','RemoveFormat'],['FontSize','Font','TextColor'],['JustifyLeft','JustifyCenter','JustifyRight','JustifyBlock','-','BidiLtr','BidiRtl'],['Blockquote','InsertCode','InsertPHP','-','Videos','Table'],['MyOptions','Maximize']];config.language='fa';config.image_previewText=' ';config.height='250';mycookie='';cname='myoptions_pastetext';var name=cname+"=";var ca=document.cookie.split(';');for(var i=0;i<ca.length;i++){var c=ca[i].trim();if(c.indexOf(name)==0)mycookie=c.substring(name.length,c.length);}
if(mycookie=='true')
{config.clipboard_defaultContentType='text';config.forcePasteAsPlainText=true;}
else
{config.clipboard_defaultContentType='html';config.forcePasteAsPlainText=false;}
mycookie='';cname='myoptions_clearautosave';var name=cname+"=";var ca=document.cookie.split(';');for(var i=0;i<ca.length;i++){var c=ca[i].trim();if(c.indexOf(name)==0)mycookie=c.substring(name.length,c.length);}
if(mycookie=='true')
{config.clearautosave=1;}
else
{config.clearautosave=0;}
config.placeholder='Type here...';};
My thought was to copy over CKditor to MINI CKEditor and just remove all the buttons except Source, Quote and Code?
Recommended Tutorials:
The old buttons and layout is apart of the default MyBB editor. The whole layout is different with this plugin. Its all javascript. 

I tried removing  insertPHP from the list to this ->
['Blockquote','InsertCode','-','Videos','Table']
but PHP buton still remains.
Recommended Tutorials:
Maybe this works?
Quote:There is a handy tool come by default with the bundle, which can be found at ckeditor/samples/toolbarconfigurator/index.html. It allows you to config the toolbar using GUI.

https://stackoverflow.com/a/34489890/6293351
Just took a quick look at the source of this,and it's lot of JavaScript.
There is CKEditor 4 Documentation,but i don't know if is this usable for the plugin.

Just changing icon is okay Pen.
just a test no change yet.
[Image: 6JOuU7.jpg]