Python Forum
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Can not get information from User
Hi everyone

I getting started with Django (v0-96), I get trouble while get info from superuser, this is snippet (views)

When I browse, it throw exception althought superuser existed in db

file urls

I can't understand why it don't find user admin ...

oh dear, forum don't allow me post image, even I can't edit my post, now what ?!
you can post an image. However your low post count restricts you from using links and editing posts.

Your post doesnt make any sense. Its ok to post a second post if you cannot edit, we will just merge them.
Recommended Tutorials:
(Feb-16-2017, 12:54 PM)o0TarZan0o Wrote: oh dear, forum don't allow me post image, even I can't edit my post, now what ?!

Now, first... relax a bit.
Then, do some work for us.
- If necessary, reduce your code to a working snippet that triggers the error. (Usually: the shorter, the better.)
- Then, find where the code tags of the forum are hidden ;-) and use them. Post your code (not an image) between code tags.
- And add the error message you receive between error tags. (They are next to the code tags.)
Thanks for your reply!

I used "insert image" button, seem I hadn't permission enough to post image, I attached compressed file (inclued images), hope someone can merge images into first post to follow easily, thanks! Rolleyes 

Moderator: LINK REMOVED
I don't know what's in your "python.zip" file, and I probably never will, since I do not download files from an unknown source and/or unknown content.  As was pointed out by Merlem, post any code and errors using the the appropriate code tags. For examples, refer to the Help document of press the "BBCode help" button below the edit window.
If it ain't broke, I just haven't gotten to it yet.
OS: Windows 10, openSuse 42.3, freeBSD 11, Raspian "Stretch"
Python 3.6.5, IDE: PyCharm 2018 Community Edition
I was going to make the post for you until i realized all your images are of just code and errors. Use python code tags for code. Copy and paste your code between the two code tags as shown in the BBcode help doc

Copy and paste the error in error tags in the same manner.

You need to understand how to use BBcode on forums in order to ask for help. Read through all of our rules

Quote:I used "insert image" button, seem I hadn't permission enough to post image, I attached compressed file (inclued images), hope someone can merge images into first post to follow easily, thanks! [Image: rolleyes.png] 
the img tags are usable by any user. There is no post restriction for them. And you didnt attach anything. You just used mediafire in hopes people download your images of your code. This is a proper way to attach a file. However you should not post images of code, but use BBcode.
Recommended Tutorials:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pulling any information from a dictionary with a user input Darmanus 19 8,572 Nov-22-2017, 08:56 PM
Last Post: Larz60+