Python Forum
Complex Programs Without Modules
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Complex Programs Without Modules
I'm looking to make a lot of projects at the moment, but installing modules is a hassle that I don't really feel like is necessary (if it is then I'll do it but if there's a work around I need to know).

The most important to me of these projects is this:

Is there a way to make a program that randomly generates YouTube URLs and comments the exact same thing on each video using a pre-existing account?
I know that I'd need the Random module, but that came pre-packaged with my IDE so I don't need to install it. I understand how to make the URL generator but aside from that, would anyone be able to provide pieces of code for me? Or at the very least tell me if this is is 100% impossible or not?

Thanks.
In theory every third-party package/module is written in python, so yes, you can reproduce/recreate same functionality with just the Python Standard Library (NO, your random module is not packaged with your IDE, it's part of standard library, you need to get the terminology straight or it will be really difficult). Doing so or working with just the standard library equivalents of popular projects like requests will prove to be more difficult than installing them.

(Mar-12-2019, 09:40 PM)temporalCaster Wrote: would anyone be able to provide pieces of code for me

Definitely, no. For two reasons - we help, but don't write code for people
And because what you describe sounds like spam and I don't think anyone likes spam and spammers.
If you can't explain it to a six year old, you don't understand it yourself, Albert Einstein
How to Ask Questions The Smart Way: link and another link
Create MCV example
Debug small programs