Python Forum
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Converting IP 2 DOMAIN
Converting IP 2 DOMAIN - Today, 09:57 PM
Hello Guys,I was trying to convert IP's to domain using python #ls + chmod +url.py as the command but i keep getting this error below:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "url.py", line 1, in <module>
import pycurl
ImportError: No module named pycurl

Pls can anyone solve this problem for me,or have any other cmd to succesfully execute that project..Please advice. Thanks
from command line run:
pip install pycurl
Hello brother,thank you for your post,I am running this project on an SSH server, do i need to instal pycurl using the cmd you spcify on my root server "ie" pip install pycurl. If you can break it a little low to my understanding,i will greatly appreciate that.
>>> socket.gethostbyname('python-forum.io')
'198.199.80.192'
"As they say in Mexico 'dosvidaniya'. That makes two vidaniyas."
https://freedns.afraid.org
Thanks again brother,my target IP is ntt a single IP,I am targeting multiple IP but it seems that gethostbyname is for targeting a single IP or domain..
Yes but you can loop over multiple domain names and get their IPs.
"As they say in Mexico 'dosvidaniya'. That makes two vidaniyas."
https://freedns.afraid.org
I am not looking to get IP's,i am looking to get hodt domains from IP's instead. I am ruuning a python script on an SSH root server. i need the cmd to extract domains from multiple IP's. Uisng this cmd on the python script cd "file" + ls + chmod +x * + python url.py 50 that cmd is suppose to convert the IP's to domain but its not working for me,i am getting the below error.

Error:
Traceback (most recent call last): File "url.py", line 1, in <module> import pycurl ImportError: No module named pycurl
I understand its an ImportError,does it mean that there is no Pycurl installed on my computer,or where do i need to install pycurl if that is the problem. Please advice.
you need to install it where you run the python script
If you can't explain it to a six year old, you don't understand it yourself, Albert Einstein
How to Ask Questions The Smart Way: link and another link
Create MCV example
Debug small programs

I am running the Python Scanner on a root SSH server.I have downloaded the pycurl on my computer,now do i move the pycurl folder on my computer to my root SSH server for it to work,or could you give me steps or guides to installing it please.Sorry,i am new to python,so i am still a leaner. Thank you.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Peaks in time domain frohr 0 451 Jul-06-2023, 02:57 AM
Last Post: frohr
  frequency domain plot jkeertir 0 2,718 Mar-05-2018, 06:54 AM
Last Post: jkeertir
  Python 3.6 and 2003 Domain ajaccard 1 2,681 Nov-30-2017, 06:27 PM
Last Post: hshivaraj