Python Forum
Unanswered Posts link
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unanswered Posts link
Boy, The unanswered post sure is getting long.
Can we split it somehow into no answer required and unanswered or similar?
We've talked about that before. There's not really a good way to do it, apparently. But I agree that would be nice, and if we could idle at 0 then I'd be better about keeping it that way....
Maybe it would be better to remove it altogether.
It's doesn't have much value the way it is
I do use it. Not as regularly as if it stayed near zero, but I actually have it open in a tab right now, I look through it when I'm running unit tests at work or something.
Quote:I do use it

I did in the beginning, perhaps I should start doing so as well.
I just took a look at it, and you really only have to scan the first page.
My main concern was that it might affect ratings as a negative, but haven't a clue
as to whether this is so or not.
I use it often when i feel the need to answer questions. I just check back to as far as i remember the last time i did. Its identical to the old forum except this keeps a counter with it. The counter could easily be removed. However i would love to be able to dismiss Selected threads from the output. It would require php changes. Maybe @[stranac] can modify that plugin since he seems to have more php knowledge. But that plugin author basically never responds to questions unlike others.

I tried tinkering with the sql search query, but i couldnt get it to splice the latest 20.
Recommended Tutorials:
Understood. Maybe someday. I have worked with php, but over 10 years ago on a telephone number inventory system.
Which is like a commodity system. I never liked it, and don't remember much else about it.
(Dec-20-2016, 04:18 AM)metulburr Wrote: However i would love to be able to dismiss Selected threads from the output. It would require php changes. Maybe stranac can modify that plugin since he seems to have more php knowledge.
Yeah, that would probably be possible, except I've been super busy lately, so it's probably gonna be a while before I have time to look into it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  posts remain in Unread Posts after read Larz60+ 27 47,687 Jun-02-2017, 05:24 PM
Last Post: Kebap
  remove number from unanswered posts metulburr 5 4,719 Feb-26-2017, 03:37 AM
Last Post: Skaperen
  Testing unanswered posts (new) ichabod801 0 2,923 Oct-08-2016, 11:08 PM
Last Post: ichabod801
  testing unanswered posts (old) metulburr 0 3,351 Sep-02-2016, 04:40 PM
Last Post: metulburr