Python Forum
Don't find this foum on a 64 bits engine(windows10)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Don't find this foum on a 64 bits engine(windows10)
Hi all! How is it possible adresses are not the same on a 64 bits engine. First, I cannot find the forum. Second I cannot open a terminal. Thanks for your help.
I do not understand your problem.
Could you explain it with more words ?
Here I am on 34 bits engine. At last I found python forum on the 64 bits engine. But there I am unknown. So I cannot post any thtread there.
You need to log in with your username and password in order to post on the forum. It looks like you selected to keep you signed in on current machine, but still you need to log in on any other computer you want to post from.
thank you Buran. May I ask you how you can work with the terminal, being on windows10 ??
(Nov-21-2017, 10:14 AM)sylas Wrote: May I ask you how you can work with the terminal, being on windows10 ??

Do you mean the Command Prompt?
you can use the command prompt or windows PowerShell. Or install and use some other console emulator like cmdr
Open the terminal, I mean. With my old PC I went on File manager, and I find terminal there.
same with windows 10 - from start menu -> Accessories and there is Command Prompt ans also windows powershell.
https://www.howtogeek.com/235101/10-ways...indows-10/
You could also 'right click' on the start button (the Window Icon, far left on Toolbar), click on 'Run', type in 'cmd.exe', press Enter.

If you are going to use it a lot (and you probably will), you can create a 'shortcut' with a Target of: C:\Windows\System32\cmd.exe under the 'Shortcut' tab.
If it ain't broke, I just haven't gotten to it yet.
OS: Windows 10, openSuse 42.3, freeBSD 11, Raspian "Stretch"
Python 3.6.5, IDE: PyCharm 2018 Community Edition
Hi all! Impossible to log in on the 64 bits forum. About 10 trials. Or chapka is not good, or password is not good. The URL of this forum is:https://python-forum.io/Forum-General-Coding-Help.