Python Forum
Easy Learning Python
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Easy Learning Python
Python for Beginner's Guide
http://www.verebuy.com
[Image: 41WbGBk+wXL.jpg]
Have you always wanted to learn computer programming but are afraid it'll be too difficult for you? Or perhaps you know other programming languages but are interested in learning the Python language fast? The complexity of life, because they do not understand to simplify the complex, simple is the beginning of wisdom. From the essence of practice, this book briefly explain the concept and vividly cultivate programming interest. You will learn it easy and fast.
Why are you advertising a commercial product on the forum?
You recommending a book is fine, but don't advertise a product on this forum.
pyzyx3qwerty
"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." - Nelson Mandela
Need help on the forum? Visit help @ python forum
For learning more and more about python, visit Python docs
If it's not an affiliate link (it's not), it's ok.
For Kindle-Subscribers it's free, but have you read the recession?

I won't give this book to beginners because it seems that in this book some concepts are not using the right names.
Read the recession from Bill Hardwick.
Almost dead, but too lazy to die: https://sourceserver.info
All humans together. We don't need politicians!
(Jul-27-2020, 07:53 AM)DeaD_EyE Wrote: If it's not an affiliate link (it's not), it's ok.
I would often agree with this, but it seems the author is the poster, so they profit without an affiliate link.

I just took a look at this book after seeing this, and thinking it's very sub-par. I was surprised that I thought this other book was worse. I didn't get very far, but in the installation section they link to the author's site, instead of the official site, and the link even just redirects to a Google Drive folder, it's not even a direct link to the installer.

I think we should remove these posts (or at least the links) because anyone following them has to ignore so many red flags. I don't.
I'll check it, thanks
(Sep-17-2020, 06:35 PM)Vased1973 Wrote: I'll check it, thanks
I highly recommend you avoid this book. You're likely to learn bad habits, and bad habits are harder to correct than learning something properly from scratch.