Python Forum
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Edabit -- Support Needed
Hi, does anyone here use Edabit? If so, what do you think of it. The problems that are so-called 'very easy' don't seem as easy as what the category indicates.

I would like to post Edabit problems I can't figure out in the homework section. I want to make sure that's alright. I want help and guidance, but I don't want to get the answer from someone else a lot of the time.

If I can't do that, where can I post Edabit questions I'm having trouble with without getting the entire solution?
Edabit is quite a good place to learn python through exercises - I have never done it but I have heard about it from others. However, the problems are made in a way that you can choose your level and start solving

(May-30-2020, 09:58 PM)pav1983 Wrote: I would like to post Edabit problems I can't figure out in the homework section. I want to make sure that's alright. I want help and guidance, but I don't want to get the answer from someone else a lot of the time.

If I can't do that, where can I post Edabit questions I'm having trouble with without getting the entire solution?

Homework section is indeed the best place - as there are hardly any solutions given since it is your homework - you can also type in the thread that you dob't want solutions, if you want to do so
pyzyx3qwerty
"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." - Nelson Mandela
Need help on the forum? Visit help @ python forum
For learning more and more about python, visit Python docs