Python Forum
Error : (FileNotFoundError(2, 'The system cannot find the file specified', None, 2,
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Error : (FileNotFoundError(2, 'The system cannot find the file specified', None, 2,
I am working on Azure Machine Learning Workspace. I have created a training model. Its working fine and giving correct output but When I am looking at Visualization of Execute Python Script module, it is giving " Error : (FileNotFoundError(2, 'The system cannot find the file specified', None, 2, " error. It is not even specifying which file. And below this error my whole code it executing and resulting correct output.

What could be the reason of such kind of issue. I am not uploading any code because my model is working fine. Jus want to know the reason of this kind of error.
(Nov-25-2019, 07:54 AM)Shipika Wrote: It is not even specifying which file.
How many files do you have that you read [data] from? The problem is it cannot find the file. Check the file path.
If you can't explain it to a six year old, you don't understand it yourself, Albert Einstein
How to Ask Questions The Smart Way: link and another link
Create MCV example
Debug small programs

Hey,
Below this line it is specifying all the files that I have imported and giving results. This error is coming far before it is importing the files.
without code and full traceback it's just guessing. The full traceback will show exactly on which line is the error
If you can't explain it to a six year old, you don't understand it yourself, Albert Einstein
How to Ask Questions The Smart Way: link and another link
Create MCV example
Debug small programs

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to find what is causing the unboundlocalerror 'crumb' and invalid syntax error? JonathanBanks 1 2,260 Jul-28-2020, 11:46 AM
Last Post: Yoriz
  Fatal Python error: initfsencoding: unable to load the file system codec gauravbhardwajee 12 28,031 Apr-30-2020, 07:45 PM
Last Post: barrpath
  Find subsequent error relationships between diagnostic events vanny 1 1,667 Apr-04-2020, 04:19 PM
Last Post: Larz60+
  mathplotlib savefig FileNotFoundError drinkOut 3 10,148 May-07-2019, 09:31 PM
Last Post: snippsat