Python Forum
Fast job high $$
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fast job high $$
Hi I'm in need of a python coder that could explain a script I have and make it work with another program, its a small script so won't take that long to do this job, also you need to be able to research on how to use the other program to use this python script.

*Explain the code in a small python program to me
*Research the internet to make the script and the program work together
*Explain to me how they work together

Can pay 100$ - 200$ Depends on what u ask for this

I can do paypal, but would rather do it in bitcoin

The script and the other program will be provided when chatting in private, please message me only if you are serious about this.

We can talk using the pm system on this forum, but would much rather prefer xmpp.

please pm me
(Dec-17-2019, 07:49 PM)nn2n1n Wrote: Hi I'm in need of a python coder that could explain a script I have and make it work with another program, its a small script so won't take that long to do this job, also you need to be able to research on how to use the other program to use this python script. *Explain the code in a small python program to me *Research the internet to make the script and the program work together *Explain to me how they work together Can pay 100$ - 200$ Depends on what u ask for this I can do paypal, but would rather do it in bitcoin The script and the other program will be provided when chatting in private, please message me only if you are serious about this. We can talk using the pm system on this forum, but would much rather prefer xmpp. please pm me
May be I can help you.. message me.
Hello There,

I can surely help you for your requirement. kindly drop me an email so that we can discuss more
my email is lisa [at] cisinlabs [Dot] com

Skype cis.lisa

Regards,
Lisa
Hello,
I can assist you with this work.
Please connect with me on email or Skype to discuss further.

Regards
Linnea
Skype- live:linneajones
E- [email protected]
--------
Hi,
I should be able to help you out on this as it is well within my skill set.
Feel free to hit me up on [email protected]
Best Wishes,
Andrew
Hi,

I can help you to write Python script as per your requirements. As I have quite good experience in writing Python script, web scraping.

Please share your requirements on [email protected]

Thanks,