Python Forum
Full Stack Developer London £50,000 DOE
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Full Stack Developer London £50,000 DOE
PM or Reply if you are interested in having a chat about this role Dance

The Role
• Pick up a task, or small project and take it right through to production ready.
• Drive out detailed requirements where they don’t already exist, with the help of business users and analysts.
• Work with and guide more junior developers to make them productive and deliver to a high-quality. Work collaboratively with other senior developers.
• Become the technical authority for one or more key components of our systems infrastructure.
• Contribute to and influence the overall tech stack and new tech adoption.
• Work collaboratively with our multi-disciplinary teams.

Your personal qualities:

• An Engineer at Heart: You know when the solution is getting too complex, and it’s time to adjust the requirements. Or when it’s time to delete, refactor and simplify.
• Completer Finisher. You want to give users the best possible experience but also recognise that perfect is good finished.
• Philosophical. On occasion ideas and code you love will not make it into production, you will need to be able to move on.
• People person. You are energised by a high amount of contact with a wide range of people. You value diversity and are sensitive to different environments & cultures.
• Team ethic. You make change happen by working with & through others.

• Python
• MongoDB and associated python libraries
• Micro-services and REST APIs
• AWS: Lambda, Kinesis, API Gateway.
• AWS devops and APIs
• Python Web Frameworks (Django, Flask)
• Node, npm and JavaScript
• Agile software development
• Facebook API/Open Graph

Within a highly skilled team of Front End and Fullstack Developers.

We also like talking to people who enjoy

• Chat bots and Voice Recognition
• Big Data Analytics
• Test & Behavioural Driven Development
• Meta programming

Rewards
We offer a competitive salary that will reflect your skills and experience. Our benefits package includes 25 days' holiday, life assurance, cycle scheme, season ticket loan, discount gym membership and insurance, and a superb modern working environment.
Hours of work
37.5 per week with some flexibility.
Either London office or Haywards Heath dependent on preference
Hello Sir/Ma'am,

My name is Amit Desai. I am ready to do this Job. I have 8+ years of industrial experience. Since 3 years i am working on MEAN Stack. You can reach me on skype or mail that is [email protected]. I am available all time on skype. we will discuss further.

Thanks
Greetings!

I am having all the mentioned skill-set and experience required.

If you are open for remote support, Kindly reach me on below mentioned details

Email: [email protected]

Waiting for your reply

BR
Karen
(Dec-02-2018, 08:13 PM)joomdev1309 Wrote: Hello Sir/Ma'am,

My name is Amit Desai. I am ready to do this Job. I have 8+ years of industrial experience. Since 3 years i am working on MEAN Stack. You can reach me on skype or mail that is [email protected]. I am available all time on skype. we will discuss further.

Thanks

Hi Amit,

Thank you for taking the time to reply.

We've sent you an email this morning.

Many thanks

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Senior Full-stack Python Developer Nadiia_H 2 284 Mar-19-2024, 12:12 PM
Last Post: sunilP
  Trading System Architect and Developer, Eastern Europe, full remote AlexanderElkin 1 2,519 Apr-04-2022, 09:26 AM
Last Post: Trish0414
  Looking for a Python developer in London salesource 4 3,464 Dec-14-2020, 07:27 PM
Last Post: ReyMond
  Python Developer - Mid-Senior - London - £50,000 - £75,000 DarrenCloudwise 1 2,253 Mar-17-2020, 05:52 AM
Last Post: rachel
  Python Risk Developer - London - £70,000 - £90,000 DarrenCloudwise 1 3,195 Jan-14-2020, 06:58 AM
Last Post: Carter
  Looking for (i) Full Stack Developer and (ii) Android Developer Scholr 2 3,699 Nov-27-2019, 01:05 PM
Last Post: johnrex
  Looking for Project - Full-stack developer ray05 0 2,269 Nov-16-2019, 11:25 AM
Last Post: ray05
  Senior Full-Stack Developer- Full Time- Barcelona OrderCare 0 3,335 Nov-11-2019, 11:54 AM
Last Post: OrderCare
  Senior Python Application Developer - full-time role with Vanderbilt, Nashville, TN rossrc 1 2,509 Jul-24-2019, 09:43 AM
Last Post: rollman
  Python Backend Engineer in London (relocation offered) adosii 0 2,585 Nov-12-2018, 02:39 PM
Last Post: adosii