Python Forum
Integrating shango app with desktop GUI app
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Integrating shango app with desktop GUI app
I created a desktop GUI for pere to peer socket connection. I will use this GUI for text msg exchange. So I will implement this using python socket programming importing 'socket' module. In addition to that I need a server to track who is trying to get connected. The tracker will catch the IP address and will send the list of IPs to the connected GUIs. I am trying to use 'pythonanywhere' website to implement my tracker server. But there I can't implement socket programming the way I want
So I am planning to write a shango web app and integrate it with my desktop GUI app. Is it possible. That app will not show anything. Just will return a list containing the IP addresses of the connected GUIs. And the GUI will work on the IP addresses.
Is that possible?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Integrating Google Drive in App Lahearle 0 441 Jul-19-2023, 05:51 PM
Last Post: Lahearle
  Integrating Python Script for Android App everythingisenergy 0 6,184 Jan-15-2019, 07:39 PM
Last Post: everythingisenergy
  How to fill a web form integrating with excel praveen_Akepati 0 2,574 Oct-27-2018, 06:23 AM
Last Post: praveen_Akepati
  integrating ironpython application with normal C# wpf braveYug 2 7,273 Nov-09-2017, 06:38 AM
Last Post: braveYug