Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
Bottom Page

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Google rank; One more to go
(Dec-23-2016, 11:17 AM)stranac Wrote: but I think relevant content should be migrated here before doing that.

We have the database download, so we have the content. I haven't had any time to work on it since we made the actual move. However, I plan on retiring this summer, so I might have some time for it then.
Craig "Ichabod" O'Brien
Minimalist, buddhist, theist, and programmer
xenomind.com
by that point we might actually bypass it.
*Describe the environment in which it occurs.                                    *Describe the symptoms of your problem clearly.
*Describe the research you did to try and understand the problem.      *Describe the goal, not the step. 
*Use meaningful, specific subject headers                                          *Write in clear, grammatical, correctly-spelled language
*Describe the problem's symptoms, not your guesses                         *Describe your problem's symptoms in chronological order
*Describe the diagnostic steps you took to try and pin down the problem yourself.
*Describe any possibly relevant recent changes in your computer or software configuration. 
*Provide a way to reproduce the problem in a controlled environment.

Top Page

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Google analytics for this site snippsat 0 204 Nov-30-2016, 08:19 PM
Last Post: snippsat
  forum google results metulburr 2 240 Nov-29-2016, 01:10 AM
Last Post: micseydel
Information Google SEO enabled url metulburr 5 466 Sep-26-2016, 06:02 PM
Last Post: metulburr