Python Forum
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help
what's up guys! I'm not sure if I'm posting in the correct area, I'm sorry if I'm wrong.
Anyway, I'm new to programming, I'm more of a curious trying to be abused and learning what I do not know hahahah. I started to write some code and everything, but I get lost all the time in the structure of the program and how should I mount, the conditions that I must make, the lib I use.
I wrote this setup, simple setup, nothing very beautiful, I do not care about it, I just want it to work XD.

from tkinter import *

janela = Tk()
janela.title("Coe")
janela.geometry("200x150")

texto1 = Label(text='Coe', font=("Arial Bold",20))
texto1.pack()

botao1 = Button(text="Play", font=("Arial BOld", 20)).pack()

janela.mainloop()
Now the headache starts, after I press the play, I wanted it to open another window with other functions, (I'll give an example of the game I'm playing, because I'm creating this for him) EX: Cavebot / Target / Loot / Heal. I do not know what to do to leave everything next to each other.
I would like ideas !!
There is! I would also like ideas on how they work, but first I would like help assembling the rs interface

My initial idea for these functions I quoted above is as follows: Cavebot is where my character would walk, so he would get the coordinates (1 to 20) that are marked on the map (upper right corner). ps: I have a photo of all the marches that you can do on the map.
Target: is the keyboard simulation by pressing Ins or any other keyboard.
Loot: would work if it did not have a selected target.

Output:
SetMouseDelay, 10 SetKeyDelay, 10 SetDefaultMouseSpeed, 10 MouseGetPos, StartX, StartY Send +{Click 583,212, right} ***(I do not know how to make SHIFT + RIGHT work)*** Send +{Click 533,278, right} Send +{Click 630,273, right} Send +{Click 593,316, right} Send +{Click 623,226, right} Send +{Click 527,220, right} Send +{Click 546,306, right} Send +{Click 623,310, right} MouseMove, StartX, StartY
Heal: A command that would verify through% of my life and% of my mana and press F1 F12 (edit), could be through a print introduced