Python Forum
Help on Hopfield Neural Network
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help on Hopfield Neural Network
Hi all,

I've been working on making a python script for a Hopfield Network for the resolution of the shortest path problem, and I have found no success until now. It has been weeks or so that I am banging my head on the keyboard and no solution yet. I have based my efforts until now on two papers I've read - h ttps://www.justbeamit.com/5g3g4 - in which both had simulations of the network through software instead of hardware. Although I have rewritten my code almost a thousand times, I can't find what is going wrong with it; the outputs of the neurons are always far from anything reasonable and correct.
To have some background, just read one of the articles, they aren't big; essentially, I want to find the shortest distance between any two given nodes in a directed graph (not between every node, as in the travelling salesman problem). That will happen when the network minimizes the energy function, like any other Hopfield ANN.

Source:h ttp://pastebin.com/S2R8Er4m

If any of you who has some experience on neural networks can shed some light upon this, I'd be really thankful. I am developing a project that needs it, and my time is almost up.

Thanks in advance.
Here's a couple of pages of references:
https://books.google.com/books?id=gLS4CQ...&q&f=false

(There are at least 10 references here)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Query about arrays in a neural network juan_o_o 0 1,282 May-21-2020, 05:21 PM
Last Post: juan_o_o
  A Learning Neural Network (?) CoderMan 1 2,184 Oct-10-2018, 12:54 AM
Last Post: CoderMan
  how to create useful neural network program? hsunteik 1 3,035 Feb-04-2017, 11:32 AM
Last Post: ichabod801