Python Forum
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help - telnetlib issue?
Hi guys, this is my first thread. I'm looking for help about telnetlib. At work i've got installed python 3.6.5. I'm running a script that creates a ssh tunnel between my laptop and the server of the enterprise, then, beeing inside the network, i can telnet to the routers connected to the server. The network has more than 3000 routers. When I run the script, my input is the adresses of all the routers. Script runs normally until it reaches one thousand of telnet connections and then stops normally, like if my input were only one thousand adresses, but they are more than three thousand. Are there any known limitation about this library? I looked for issues of telnetlib on "python bug tracker" but i can't find this issue. any suggestion?
Quote:Are there any known limitation about this library?
Don't expect so, please show code.
Trying to anticipate a problem without a code is like asking a doctor to fix Aunt Milly who lives 3000 miles away.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  telnetlib error 3lnyn0 1 826 Dec-06-2022, 02:46 PM
Last Post: 3lnyn0
  Learning Python with telnetlib. Script seems to stall John_Williamson 1 2,714 Jul-23-2020, 05:52 PM
Last Post: John_Williamson
  How to I define a variable between strings in telnetlib write? Fez 2 3,381 May-02-2019, 06:53 PM
Last Post: Fez