Python Forum
Hi,need some guid to improve my coding skills any help?!
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Hi,need some guid to improve my coding skills any help?!
I'm a new Python programmer and the thing is I always feel like doesnt know how t build a solid programming skills 

Any advice?
Just keep making or improving things. That's really all there is to it.
An architect can't get better at designing buildings, unless they spend time designing buildings.
(Mar-20-2017, 04:13 AM)nilamo Wrote: Just keep making or improving things.  That's really all there is to it.  
An architect can't get better at designing buildings, unless they spend time designing buildings.

Thanks for your response 

Thats help a lot
Thanks again
Practice!
It's really only this. Write scripts, write programs, do mistakes and learn that way.
"As they say in Mexico 'dosvidaniya'. That makes two vidaniyas."
https://freedns.afraid.org
Quote:Practice!
It's really only this. Write scripts, write programs, do mistakes and learn that way.

thanks for you response
looks like thats is the best way to learn
You can apply it to everything  Cool
(Mar-20-2017, 06:35 AM)wavic Wrote: You can apply it to everything  Cool

i REALLY WANT TO CAN YOU GIVE ME SOMETHING TO DO ? 

Tai-Chi?
(Mar-20-2017, 09:40 AM)Qubayel Wrote:

The best code to write is code you would use. If you want arbitrary code, then there are sites with programming challenges (google "python programming challenges").

But writing code in only one side of the coin. The other is reading code by others and wonder why their code is different from the one you would have used (and why it could be better than yours). If you don't do this you will just learn to use efficiently your limited knowledge.
Unless noted otherwise, code in my posts should be understood as "coding suggestions", and its use may require more neurones than the two necessary for Ctrl-C/Ctrl-V.
Your one-stop place for all your GIMP needs: gimp-forum.net
(Mar-20-2017, 09:40 AM)Qubayel Wrote:

Sure.  I use google Inbox for email (it's great if you're a gmail fan, basically your email turns into a to-do list).  However, unlike gmail, when you have unread email, the titlebar of the tab doesn't change to let you know.  So I found a chrome plugin that will play a little sound when I have unread email.  But the available sounds are all awful and non-customizable.

So, write a program that will continuously wait for unread email, and then play an audio file.  Once a new message is found, sleep for 30 seconds (so you don't blow my speakers up).

I did this over the weekend, because it was bothering me more than it probably should have.  So, I can help if you get stuck, since I've already done it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  python/winrt Bluetooth.GenericAttributProfile CreateAsync(GUID) method throws Not Imp pbvinoth 0 2,089 Jul-08-2020, 04:27 AM
Last Post: pbvinoth