Python Forum
How to attach images to a thread
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to attach images to a thread
I wanted to ask a question about generating a graph. I have an example in a jpg file. But the only way I can see to attach it to the post is if I have a URL for it. Is that true?
No, you already have 5 posts, so now you can attach a file to post
CynthiaMoore likes this post
If you can't explain it to a six year old, you don't understand it yourself, Albert Einstein
How to Ask Questions The Smart Way: link and another link
Create MCV example
Debug small programs

Thank you, very helpful.

What's the difference between a Rep and a Like (which I cannot do yet)?
rep is more devoted to in-depth great responses that will show on the users page to all that their content posted has value. You can as well post a comment. A like is more +1 without posting. You agree with it.
Recommended Tutorials:
(Apr-22-2020, 04:10 PM)metulburr Wrote: rep is more devoted to in-depth great responses that will show on the users page to all that their content posted has value. You can as well post a comment. A like is more +1 without posting. You agree with it.

OK, thanks
I do not beleive MyBB allows users to direclty upload images. Its considered a security feature, though I have tried (unsuccessfully) to find a way around it. As mentioned, you can upload a file, but I believe the users would have to click on it (unless this newer version is different from mine).

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How can we attach sample data files? eveabion 2 2,720 Jul-26-2021, 01:14 PM
Last Post: snippsat
  How To Attach data Files Talch 2 3,018 Aug-08-2018, 04:05 PM
Last Post: buran
  Just Practicing Posting. Test Thread. “Sandbox” Thread. No Reply needed, Thanks Doc_AElstein 4 6,209 Dec-21-2017, 08:55 PM
Last Post: micseydel