Python Forum
How to configure Videogrep and PlayPhrase on my Windows 7 x64?
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to configure Videogrep and PlayPhrase on my Windows 7 x64?
Hello, someone who knows and helps me to configure can tell me how to do step by step

Well what this program does is look for the context of a conversation, after realizing a search for a word.

https://github.com/kelciour/playphrase

Videogrep is a python script that searches through dialog in videos and then cuts together a new video based on what it finds. Basically, it’s a command-line “supercut” generator. The code is here on github.

https://github.com/antiboredom/videogrep
too bad i always delete my .srt files when i get movies.

Quote:someone who knows and helps me to configure can tell me how to do step by step
They have how to use it

You can replicate this program quite easy. Just search all the .srt files for the needle, when found, have VLC skip to section, or ffmpeg cut that timestamp out to a new file and play it.
Recommended Tutorials:
(Sep-25-2017, 10:49 PM)metulburr Wrote: too bad i always delete my .srt files when i get movies.

Quote:someone who knows and helps me to configure can tell me how to do step by step
They have how to use it

You can replicate this program quite easy. Just search all the .srt files for the needle, when found, have VLC skip to section, or ffmpeg cut that timestamp out to a new file and play it.

I hope someone else is encouraged to do the test on windows 7 x64 to ensure it works.

I have Python 2.7.13 and it does not detect the videos, I do not know why this happens.

Phrase: _init_
C:\Users\user\Videos\Rocky.srt
Phrase: Rocky
'Rocky' is not found in 'C:\Users\user\Videos'
Phrase: phrase
'phrase' is not found in 'C:\Users\user\Videos'
Phrase: Apolo
'Apolo' is not found in 'C:\Users\user\Videos'
I really would like a video tutorial on youtube where it is working.
miguel, thank you for all the information that you have provided. There was version mismatch in the "grep" program that I used and that I put in playphrase-win32.zip. I fixed it and I think it will work now on your machine.

PS. Sorry for the late response. I found your post almost by accident via Google.
(Oct-04-2017, 12:20 AM)kelciour Wrote: miguel, thank you for all the information that you have provided. There was version mismatch in the "grep" program that I used and that I put in playphrase-win32.zip. I fixed it and I think it will work now on your machine.

PS. Sorry for the late response. I found your post almost by accident via Google.

[Image: PYzSXGN.jpg]

works perfect, thank you very much for the support

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Unable to configure IDLE for Python 3.7.2 BinaryStar 3 4,101 Feb-22-2019, 11:18 PM
Last Post: Larz60+
  dil_bert Version-Control with Atom: how to set & configure the interaction apollo 0 2,555 Dec-03-2018, 10:05 PM
Last Post: apollo
  Videogrep .VTT problem win Windows 10 MM2018 1 2,228 Aug-16-2018, 10:19 AM
Last Post: Larz60+