Python Forum
How to do datascience with genoma? Or other thing that uses all computer tech mine
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to do datascience with genoma? Or other thing that uses all computer tech mine
Hello. I am a computer science student, who wants to work with a data science project.

I am currently looking for bioinformatics. How this can be made with python?

I have a nice question: Are all libs of statistical and mathematics bundled with the python installer? I am right now installing python, and following a first tutorial that i found in page that i don't have at hand now.

Also i am looking about build some software that is able to build a lot of relationships between data and start to analyze.

I want to analyze text too, something that can uses all resources of my machine as a personal goal.

Thank you, have a nice day
you can start by looking through the packages here: https://pypi.org/search/?q=bioinformatics&o=-zscore
when you click on any of these links, it will bring up the PyPi.org page. On that page, there is a Homepage button witch will bring you to the GitHub page.
Most any package on PyPi can be installed using pip install packagename
button on upper right will change sort order.
I'd look at the packages that have updated recently first, as author is still improving code, but
also look at how long the package has been around.
New packages can be great, but a bit of caution is in order.