Python Forum
I'm really happy to be working with Python
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
I'm really happy to be working with Python
Hi,

I just want to say, I'm really happy to be working with Python. There aren't enough hours in my day for all that I want to do and learn with Python. It get me excited every time I am sitting down to start a new code session.

My next objectives are to get a full time position as a Python developer and get my financial trading coded.

Just wanted to share.
phil
Nice, To hear this
I'm retired. I am spending more time sitting around programming Python than anything else. Especially in the winter. My friends all think I'm insane. I don't care. I love programming, and Python is my favorite language I've ever used.
Craig "Ichabod" O'Brien - xenomind.com
I wish you happiness.
Recommended Tutorials: BBCode, functions, classes, text adventures
Sunday night and I'm back at it!!
I'm working through the Flask Mega Tutorial. Anyone done that?
Phil

(Nov-25-2018, 04:45 AM)ichabod801 Wrote: I'm retired. I am spending more time sitting around programming Python than anything else. Especially in the winter. My friends all think I'm insane. I don't care. I love programming, and Python is my favorite language I've ever used.

Craig, where do you live? I'm in Minnesota, USA.
It's been wet here lately.
Phil
(Nov-26-2018, 02:56 AM)pcsailor Wrote: Craig, where do you live? I'm in Minnesota, USA.

Silver Spring MD, just outside of DC.
I wish you happiness.
(Nov-26-2018, 03:23 AM)ichabod801 Wrote:
(Nov-26-2018, 02:56 AM)pcsailor Wrote: Craig, where do you live? I'm in Minnesota, USA.

Silver Spring MD, just outside of DC.

You must be a dude named Ben then!
Quote:Silver Spring MD, just outside of DC.
Worked in tyson's corner (McLean) then later in Arlington.
Lived in Leesburg. Love it there, hate the beltway when there's traffic (which of course is 24 hours a day).
(Nov-26-2018, 05:43 AM)Larz60+ Wrote: Love it there, hate the beltway when there's traffic (which of course is 24 hours a day).

Oh, man, the beltway is totally different 2 AM on a weeknight on a motorcycle.
I wish you happiness.
I've motorcycled a lot around DC. I used to go down to Piney Point, MD for school often, past Solomon.

Fun area to ride.

Phil
Best ride I've had around here so far was over the Bay Bridge and then up the 301. I often go down to Mechanicsville for Zen retreats, and that's not bad either.
I wish you happiness.