Python Forum
I need help with making a website
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I need help with making a website
Recently I had an idea for a website. It would be a link storage with ability to store links in folders(like bookmarks in browsers) and ability to share a part of your collection with other users. I have started making a RESTful API for it using Django and Rest Framework. At the moment, I have only basic functionality: creating, editing and deleting links and folders as well as authenticating with tokens(it would be useful for mobile app for example). In the end of this post I will leave a link to repository. There are a few reasons why I am writing here:
  1. It would be very interesting to hear opinions about idea and current realisation
  2. I will be happy if anyone would agree making frontend for this REST API
https://bitbucket.org/flygrounder/linkdrive
Thank you for reading it ;)
If someone needs help with developing a website. We are glad to help you:
https://indeema.com/services/webdevelopment
Indeema offers a nontrivial approach to web development when the Lean marketing methods cover the entire process of the customized designing of web applications whatever complexity and scalability they require. The responsive design, powerful backend, irresistible tailor-made frontend, and thoroughly thought-out architecture establish a set of the must-have features that allow the Indeema-made web products to win the commercial battles within the web environment.
(Mar-19-2018, 02:43 PM)kacherdarina Wrote: If someone needs help with developing a website. We are glad to help you:
Indeema offers a nontrivial approach to web development when the Lean marketing methods cover the entire process of the customized designing of web applications whatever complexity and scalability they require. The responsive design, powerful backend, irresistible tailor-made frontend, and thoroughly thought-out architecture establish a set of the must-have features that allow the Indeema-made web products to win the commercial battles within the web environment.

Hi

My name is Gautam.

I have been developing a desktop application by using PyQT for messaging system. This application is relatively good to communicate with any other, here the messages and subjects are end-to-end encrypted and decrypt on other side.

Apart from that, i know well Python and Django aw well it's related libraries like: matplotlib, pandas, numpy, scipy etc.

I am programming on Python frmo 4+ years. All my tasks/projects were done in time. I always keep updated my colleges and clients about the status.

During developing the application, First of all, I analysis about the project and make a milestone and task list also I learn more about the application, so I know how to do make changes effectively and compliant with new updates.

I do not afraid to work with legacy code, I very glad when I can improve some aspects.

I do my job very attentively to details and client requirements.

If there are some moments which will require to learn something unknown for me in this system I will do it without charging you.

It will be great pleasure for me to work with you.

My rate is $8/h and I am available 30h per week or according to the requirement.

I would glad to discuss some technical questions about this project by Skype.

Thank you for opportunity, sir.

Best wishes, Gautam (UTC +5:30)
I can advise a good team.
Glad to help you.
(Feb-22-2018, 10:05 AM)flygrounder Wrote: Recently I had an idea for a website. It would be a link storage with ability to store links in folders(like bookmarks in browsers) and ability to share a part of your collection with other users. I have started making a RESTful API for it using Django and Rest Framework. At the moment, I have only basic functionality: creating, editing and deleting links and folders as well as authenticating with tokens(it would be useful for mobile app for example). In the end of this post I will leave a link to repository. There are a few reasons why I am writing here:
  1. It would be very interesting to hear opinions about idea and current realisation
  2. I will be happy if anyone would agree making frontend for this REST API
Thank you for reading it ;)

Hi,
I would be glad to assist you.
Please connect me on Skype:cis.am2 or Email me:[email protected] for a formal quote. I am sure the price will be very reasonable.
Looking for your reply.

Warm Regards,
Anna