Python Forum
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Idea of project
Good evening,
As part of my studies, on a Python module and on the teacher we ask to realize a project. But it is to offer us a project idea that does not exist yet. What makes the task difficult
Would you have an idea of ​​a project to propose? I am short of imagination in the immediate future
Thanks in advance
Hello and welcome to the forums!
What exactly does a "project idea that does not exist yet" mean? Does it mean each student has to choose a project that is unique in the class? This shouldn't be difficult, if there is a publicly available list of already taken project titles.
If it means you need to create something that does not exist yet, anywhere, it sounds like quite an unreasonable demand. For many reasons, which I won't go into atm.
Then again, if it means you can, for example, modify an existing solution and apply in a different area, it's ok. For example, an online weather data scraper definitely exists already. But perhaps scraper of global (de)forestation data does not yet exist.
Hey tank you
his request is to find a unique idea for each student which is impossible
That's why I told myself that I will offer him a complementary module that I would add to an already existing solution but as we start only in python gwe have studied until now a little poo, the lists the dict the tuples the strings the rational expressions the files ... the ideas I do not have
(Nov-26-2019, 08:44 PM)j.crater Wrote: Hello and welcome to the forums! What exactly does a "project idea that does not exist yet" mean? Does it mean each student has to choose a project that is unique in the class? This shouldn't be difficult, if there is a publicly available list of already taken project titles. If it means you need to create something that does not exist yet, anywhere, it sounds like quite an unreasonable demand. For many reasons, which I won't go into atm. Then again, if it means you can, for example, modify an existing solution and apply in a different area, it's ok. For example, an online weather data scraper definitely exists already. But perhaps scraper of global (de)forestation data does not yet exist.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  a less challenging project idea Skaperen 2 2,323 Apr-07-2019, 03:01 AM
Last Post: Skaperen
  a challenging project idea Skaperen 4 2,974 Apr-04-2019, 02:46 AM
Last Post: Skaperen