Python Forum
Ideas for creating Qcolumnview from lists
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ideas for creating Qcolumnview from lists
Hello,
I have 4 lists, first list has 5 items, and for each item in first list there will be 5 items with this i have 2nd list, and for each item in 2nd list there will be 5 items and with this i have 3rd list, and for each item in 3rd list there will be 5 items and with this i have 4th list. Basically its like tree view, i want to create a Qcolumnview like the one that appears in this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jgZwzl6ou4 ,
first column should have my first list items, when i click any one of them i need to get the corresponding 5 items on 2nd list, when i click any item on 2nd column the 3rd column should show the corresponding 5 items and so on. I kind of know how pyqt5 works, but i am unable to achieve this with my lists, any ideas or examples would be helpful
show what you have tried, and where you think it went wrong.
i am unable to start with the data i have, its 4 lists with list 1 having 5 values, list 2 having 5 values for each list1 values, list3 having 5 values for each list2 values and so does the list4, i am not sure of how to connect these , could be a dictionary?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Tkinter] Noob question:Using pyttsx3 with tkinter causes program to stop and close, any ideas? Osman_P 4 5,233 Nov-14-2020, 10:51 AM
Last Post: Osman_P