Python Forum
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Install pdftables-api
(Oct-30-2020, 05:29 PM)bowlofred Wrote: pip install isn't a python command to be run in a python program. It's a program to be run from your command line (just like python itself is).

Run it from your C:\ prompt.

Sorry, I'm lost about this.

I didn't think it's was difficult like this. I am trying to use the CMD command to install PIP, but I never used this command.

Morehover and I don't understand how the command will install the packages from the github. I need to download something, where is this packge pdftables-api ?
'command' as in terminal.
the same place you would run 'python', or 'dir' on windows
Run the pip install line from your C: prompt on windows.

If it doesn't seem to work, copy the whole thing you typed and the whole output of the program here so we can help you understand what it's saying.
Thank you guys,

Finally it works, the file as been converting to HTML File.

But, to be honest,I am disappointed with the result, there are a lot of characters that are not recognized.
I don't know if it's possible to specify the encoding (like UTF-8 for accented characters).

I have also content which is not visible (transparent text). This is not a problem because I am interested in recovering the text from the source code.

I would like also to have cleaning content,I mean that there are words with spaces beetwen them, for example the word "Information" will be written in this way "I N F O R M A T I O N". This is the most incovenient for me.