Python Forum
Is it possible to make a bank transfer with python?
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is it possible to make a bank transfer with python?
I am creating a small application in python and I would like to experiment with the use of banking transactions and then I would like to create a simple payment form to be able to sell services to my customers. Is there something simple without API Keys to the following example?

import Somepackage

account =
{
"cardnumber": "5345625625626456",
"expiry": "2022 \ 11",
"CVV": "567"
}

destination = "SomeIban"

SomePackage.send ("10.0", account, destination)`
I am also open to other ways or solutions as long as in Python and that makes me succeed in this intent. THANK YOU A LOT!
If you use the information in this tutorial, I imagine you can make a bot that will conduct your transactions via the banks online banking web page.

Gaming bot tutorial
Why are you against using an API? That's the standard way to interact with services like that.
Although I'm sure criminal hackers would LOVE such a thing there's a reason that all these Merchant Services like PayPal, etc. are available. Even if you had customers that were gullible enough to provide all their credit card details to an insecure application you can't just bill them without using authorized, secure gateways. You could just use their info to buy yourself some toys online or over the phone but of course that is ILLEGAL. Naughty

Check out stripe for a good API if you really want to add simple pay functionality through python but I would just stick to the big boys like PayPal until you're making enough to justify maintaining it.

@micheal1789: Interesting idea but the customer would then also need to provide their bank login info and passwords. I would hope no one would do that.
Gribouillis and buran like this post

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Help!! Help! python fake bank system jamshaid1997 3 7,998 Oct-05-2017, 01:01 AM
Last Post: ichabod801