Python Forum
LMS (Learning Management System)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LMS (Learning Management System)
Hi friends,
I want to learn coding, and especially I want to get expertise on creating LMS (Learning Management System)which are working web based mostly. Is Python suitbable for this purpose. Or Should I change the language that I will learn. I would be grateful for your inputs and opninons.
Thanks in advance.
You might wish to elaborate a bit further on what you're trying to build here.

I've never used Python for anything web based, but I've heard of Python being used for web related activities. You might have heard of Quora. A kind of social media site, it's built off Python.
If you haven't done any programming before, this is going to be quite a difficult task - don't think you'll be able to do it in short order. You'd be best off learning the language first and then looking at web apps later.
(May-30-2020, 06:02 AM)Knight18 Wrote: You might wish to elaborate a bit further on what you're trying to build here.

I've never used Python for anything web based, but I've heard of Python being used for web related activities. You might have heard of Quora. A kind of social media site, it's built off Python.
Thanks for the response, I Will try to built a platform like moodle. LMS normally contains modules like User database, training archive of users, online exams, questionnaires, e-learning courses. Of course for a beginner it is a tough job but I want to learn a useful programming langueage that accomplish this. Which langueage is most suitable, Python, c# or any other.

(May-30-2020, 06:07 AM)ndc85430 Wrote: If you haven't done any programming before, this is going to be quite a difficult task - don't think you'll be able to do it in short order. You'd be best off learning the language first and then looking at web apps later.

Thank you for your response, yes you are right I have never code before and it is very True to make such a big complex project Just only by myself. But Which programming langueage is best suitable for this purpose, Python, c# or other. I am very glad if you help to choose. Thanks again
Really, it's too early to be thinking about projects. Having said that, Python is a good language to start with and as good as anything else for web apps like this.
(May-30-2020, 08:55 AM)ndc85430 Wrote: Really, it's too early to be thinking about projects. Having said that, Python is a good language to start with and as good as anything else for web apps like this.
Thank you so much for your opinion and suggestion:)
Agreed. Python is a good choice. It's not the fastest or most efficient, but it's easy to learn and powerful.
(May-30-2020, 09:49 AM)Knight18 Wrote: Agreed. Python is a good choice. It's not the fastest or most efficient, but it's easy to learn and powerful.

thank you so much my friend for your feedback :)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Short-term rental housing management jacombo 0 190 Mar-25-2024, 11:23 AM
Last Post: jacombo