Python Forum
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Learning Python Course
Hello Everyone, I want to start learning coding in python and I am looking to online free course. I have check udemy and codecademy course but i am not happy with that. Can anyone suggest me some free python course list where I can start learning from basic as a fresher point of view?
(Dec-31-2019, 07:16 AM)ankitdixit Wrote: Hello Everyone, I want to start learning coding in python and I am looking to online free course. I have check udemy and codecademy course but i am not happy with that. Can anyone suggest me some free python course list where I can start learning from basic as a fresher point of view?

You can start with this book "Head First Python". Once you will have basic knowledge about the Python programming then you can start your learning by selecting one of the courses from the below given Best Python Courses:

1. Complete Python Bootcamp: Go from zero to hero in Python 3
2. Google’s Python Class (Free)
3. Python Tutorial for Beginners | Full Python Programming Course (Free)
4. Python 3 Tutorial from Codeacademy
5. Python for You and Me (Free)
6. A Byte of Python (Free)
7. Complete Python Masterclass
8. The Python Mega Course: Build 10 Real World Applications
9. Python For Developers
10. 100 Python Exercises: Evaluate and Improve Your Skills
You can have a look at Python courses at edX.org
I'm not 'in'-sane. Indeed, I am so far 'out' of sane that you appear a tiny blip on the distant coast of sanity. Bucky Katt, Get Fuzzy

Da Bishop: There's a dead bishop on the landing. I don't know who keeps bringing them in here. ....but society is to blame.
Before I recommend my opinion, I would like to say I am a beginner programmer in every aspect. So my ideas could and probably is wrong.

What I felt after I completed it was that learning python alone is good for learning algorithms that you wil use alongside other languages and libraries.

I feel you only need to know the basics of python's syntax and secrets and how it' OOP work. Than you should rather start learning awesome libraries like pygame where you learn more about the language and library as you work on projects.

You will than learn via reading on the net while having fun creating a cool game.

But I guess if you want to be a computer scientists than I recommend MIT Opencourseware for computer scientists.