Python Forum
Linux top, load average - meaning
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Linux top, load average - meaning
Also... if I have (well, not if, I actually do :D) a problem with installing requirements with Pip (throwing errors), where would I post about this?
Or, say, have problems with installing NumPy or wxPython ...
The installation process is the same for all 3rd party libs (for the most part). So they would go into General Coding Help for all those. Most everything will go into General Coding Help. If we feel that something needs to be moved, we will move and just let you know that its too much for that category. No biggy.
Recommended Tutorials:
(Sep-26-2016, 11:14 AM)metulburr Wrote: The installation process is the same for all 3rd party libs (for the most part). So they would go into General Coding Help for all those. Most everything will go into General Coding Help. If we feel that something needs to be moved, we will move and just let you know that its too much for that category. No biggy.

Alright, thanks! I wasn't sure whether General coding help would actually be strictly on coding only.
You want to install libraries so you can enhance your coding, so it makes sense there.