Python Forum
Looking for a company to grow and expand with.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for a company to grow and expand with.
I don't know if there is a place looking for a developer of my caliber but, I will at least try. I have spent a lot of my young adult years working in and out of the food industry and then eventually in and out of the offices of small businesses, helping them to succeed. I have never really found a solid career that could carry me, only small stair-step businesses to get me there. I did not want to build huge amounts of college debt so I am working on getting certifications in this broad field of programming. I would love to be apart of this career more permanently. I am a driven individual and a critical thinker. I like to solve problems and sometimes I often find myself up against things that I am not sure I can solve and that is when I end up learning something new. I am motivated by learning and technology. I have been fascinated with it ever since I was a young boy and today at 26, I find myself climbing back to the world of computers more permanently. I am not going to say I have geared to handle any development issue. I have learning curves and hurdles to get through, this is why I want a company I can grow and expand with. I am an intelligent being, very bright, and experienced. However, with the right group of people behind me and the right attitude, I could be well on my way to a great career and an awesome community.

I want to continue developing, I want to make resourceful businesses, and I want to grow somewhere that has a good purpose.

If you are out there, please give me a call and leave a detailed voicemail of who you are and the business you represent. (Please do not contact me unless you are serious)

E-mail: [email protected]
Phone: 775-253-2058 (Between 12PM - 6PM) GMT-7

I included a snippet of my FaceBook portfolio and work history. It is small in terms of programming background but I do have a large variety of experience. I have been programming in multiple languages off and on since I was around 13 years old, just as a hobby. Now I am going for it all the way!

I want to make it perfectly clear that I have not graduated or earned a degree. The reason for my FullSail experience is that I actually helped one of my best friends who attended the institute with tutoring. He was a graphical developer and game logic programmer. I helped him through the programming and we both learned a great deal. I put it down as experience in my education as many people suggested me to do. As for SNHU, I am trying to use my parents grant, because I was 26 at the time of applying they denied me my funding so I am working on using a G.I Bill from my mother to go to college and maybe get a Bachelor's in Cyber Security. I know I have her education grant on my side and I want to use it wisely. I am currently in their school system but working out the funding, I may choose another program altogether if a better alternative is available. I am also considering working for a company that can put me through school, if they offer the right opportunities I would be willing to travel to a new location for the education and work opportunity as long as they provided a salary position for me.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Where can I find a quality game development company involved in the develolment of st Vandatra 1 2,951 Feb-01-2019, 06:07 AM
Last Post: GabrielAlbert