Python Forum
Looking for new hosting service
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Looking for new hosting service
One thing to be careful of:

If you are planning on using python's Flask or Django for your website, make sure that your host supports python development. Not all do.

Also make sure that they support your chosen DBMS. I like to use PostgreSQL as my DBMS for any serious database work.
In the commercial world (1990's), I used Oracle which was very expensive. PostgreSQL may have been around, but never considered for commercial applications. Today's version In my opinion is better than Oracle (Not all may agree), I have found PostgreSQL to be just as comprehensive as Oracle.

In addition, PostgreSQL's Geospatial capabilities cannot be overlooked, there's nothing better.

Finally PostgreSQL is 100% free, has been for many years, and intends to remain that way.

Oh, and one more thing, I may be a bit biased.
My sister and I are professional photographers and we needed good publicity. We didn't create Instagram accounts because we decided that this was an old way to promote our services. WE decided to create a website that will contain our portfolio and where you can order our services. One good programmer made a design and a website, and we had to find a good hosting service. We chose 28Msec, where we learned a lot of useful information for us and in general all the information about the operation of this system. As a result, the decision to make the site turned out to be a success, we now have stable customers, which allows us to consistently earn money. We recommend it
Though I have used 28Msec yet I have just heard about it.
Is it true that 28Msec is an affordable and also reliable
web hosting service? Can you share some more details about it?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Update: Managed cloud hosting provider BFCM offer 2020 johncamp 0 1,581 Nov-24-2020, 06:22 PM
Last Post: johncamp
  Web Hosting Discount for Wordpress, Magento, PHP based applications johncamp 3 3,206 Apr-07-2020, 02:54 PM
Last Post: snippsat