Python Forum
Looking to Connect w/ other Python Beginners
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking to Connect w/ other Python Beginners
Hey everyone!

My name is Harrison and I am very new to Python. I run a business in the International Education sector and would like to learn Python to help launch my business to the next level.

I am very motivated to learn Python 3 as quickly as possible and wanted to reach out here to see if there are any other Python Beginners (like myself) who would be interested in connecting every once in a while over Skype, WhatsApp, etc. to learn together, ask questions, try to break each others code, etc.

If you're also looking for someone like that, then please PM me here so that we can chat!

Best regards,

Harrison
Dear Forum members,

I am Alfred by name, I am a beginner in python 3 and really hope to learn as quickly as possible, I will appreciate a mentor who can guide me through the learning process. Also, if there are IT geeks new to the platform too that would like us to grow together, I will appreciate connecting as well through platforms like Whatsapp and Facebook.

Regards

Alfred A.
I am also interested in connecting with anyone with a little or a lot of experience. I have taken many courses and Python, and they are no longer doing any good. I need to jump in and get my hands dirty. I am also interested in getting involved in open source projects by volunteering.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Lightweight Python editor for beginners Gribouillis 0 744 Dec-23-2022, 06:07 AM
Last Post: Gribouillis
  Python books for beginners BillMcEnaney 1 2,059 Sep-10-2020, 06:57 AM
Last Post: Gribouillis
  WHich is a good site/tutorial to learn Python for beginners? deepakdeshp 7 4,881 Oct-11-2019, 06:46 AM
Last Post: wavic
  Django for beginners Riccardo 1 2,050 Sep-28-2019, 05:26 PM
Last Post: Riccardo
  Projects for Beginners WeiLong 4 4,228 Oct-20-2018, 02:49 PM
Last Post: AIClaire
  python technologies to learn for beginners prashanth 1 2,782 Jun-21-2018, 01:08 PM
Last Post: ichabod801