Python Forum
Machine Leaning Programmer wanted
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Machine Leaning Programmer wanted
I'm looking to work with somebody who can assist me in getting some Machine Learning GANs working on my computer. I will be working with Python/Tensorflow code already written on Github, i just need to modify the code to work with my own datasets and on my computer via FLoydhub GPU cloud services.

This is for an art project, not a regular job, and I am an individual starving artist, not a company, so I can only afford a modest hourly rate for hopefully no more than 3-5 hours. I can supplement your pay by training you in music (reading, theory, composition, guitar) or video editing (After Effects, Premiere, FCP). Because it is an art project, it should be stimulating, creative work that hopefully you will enjoy doing and that will fulfill us both.

I am located in Berkeley, and if you like we can meet downtown at a local cafe to get this done.
Hi,

I can help.

You can reach me on Skype: cisin.justin or Email: [email protected] so that we can discuss this further.

Justin
+14074139057
Hi,
This is something that is well within my area of expertise and I would be glad to help you out on it.
You can reach me on [email protected]
Best Wishes,
Andrew

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Python Programmer looking for work Johndg20 1 2,280 Sep-12-2021, 01:21 PM
Last Post: Larz60+
  programmer for my project siliconvalleymusicbrokerscom 1 2,966 Feb-01-2018, 07:51 AM
Last Post: PythonMagic003
  Need hired help from python programmer oj43085 6 6,348 May-10-2017, 06:06 PM
Last Post: nilamo