Python Forum
Math Trainer site(s)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Math Trainer site(s)
As general on/off Khan Academy(KA) user, to maintain and where possible to improve my arithmetic and Math skills, I always felt KA was missing some basic no frills continues-type exercise to do mental arithmetic training.

In my search for one I found plenty of basic arithmetic training exercises/games for kids. But those where always very limited in there range of exercises and difficulty. (Plus the additional kids frills are a generally hindrance and/or turn-off)

But I finally found one (relative recently) that ended my search (love at first site so to speak).

Ergo: For those that are in the market for some good (and free) mental arithmetic training site/app. Give www.mathtrainer.org a try.

About mathtrainer Wrote:Math Trainer is a web app for learning mental arithmetic. It is designed to adapt to a user's current ability, offering highly-tailored practice questions, tips for improving, and accurate performance assessments.

PS: See the video on the about page to see what level 100(max) is about.

(know some other good Math Trainer site/app like mathtrainer.org. Feel free to add them)
Bummer ... Math-trainer site went Premium. Undecided

[Image: WUXh88Am.png]

Well at least my dark-theme setting stuck around ... for now.
+ Oops, ALL pre-premium setting where retained (was set to division only ... fixed with a little browser(local-storage) editing).
Think I'm kinda done with mathtrainer.org.
Most UI parts are now blurred out, kinda killing the general enjoyment part of it.
[Image: EKwt8T7m.png]
(Also looks I'm not really leveling up anymore. Still ... I got better at it than I ever was. :) )
I came across

https://drillyourskill.com

It's less advanced but the cool thing about it is that you can also hear the questions instead of just reading them!