Python Forum
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mp3 To Wav
Hello, I am trying convert Mp3 to Wav for my program.

from pydub import AudioSegment

# files                                                                         
src = 'C:\\Users\\resource\\Desktop\\Python\\API_Tesseract\\audio.mp3'
dst = 'C:\\Users\\resource\\Desktop\\Python\\API_Tesseract\\test.wav'

sound = AudioSegment.from_mp3("payload.mp3")
sound.export("payload2.wav", format="wav")
Error:
runfile('C:/Users/resource/Desktop/Python/API_Tesseract/convert/convertMP32Wav.py', wdir='C:/Users/resource/Desktop/Python/API_Tesseract/convert') Traceback (most recent call last): File "<ipython-input-30-9c5b8dc3f98a>", line 1, in <module> runfile('C:/Users/resource/Desktop/Python/API_Tesseract/convert/convertMP32Wav.py', wdir='C:/Users/resource/Desktop/Python/API_Tesseract/convert') File "C:\Users\resource\Anaconda3\lib\site-packages\spyder_kernels\customize\spydercustomize.py", line 827, in runfile execfile(filename, namespace) File "C:\Users\resource\Anaconda3\lib\site-packages\spyder_kernels\customize\spydercustomize.py", line 110, in execfile exec(compile(f.read(), filename, 'exec'), namespace) File "C:/Users/resource/Desktop/Python/API_Tesseract/convert/convertMP32Wav.py", line 7, in <module> sound = AudioSegment.from_mp3("payload.mp3") File "C:\Users\resource\Anaconda3\lib\site-packages\pydub\audio_segment.py", line 716, in from_mp3 return cls.from_file(file, 'mp3', parameters=parameters) File "C:\Users\resource\Anaconda3\lib\site-packages\pydub\audio_segment.py", line 665, in from_file info = mediainfo_json(orig_file) File "C:\Users\resource\Anaconda3\lib\site-packages\pydub\utils.py", line 263, in mediainfo_json res = Popen(command, stdin=stdin_parameter, stdout=PIPE, stderr=PIPE) File "C:\Users\resource\Anaconda3\lib\site-packages\spyder_kernels\customize\spydercustomize.py", line 143, in __init__ super(SubprocessPopen, self).__init__(*args, **kwargs) File "C:\Users\resource\Anaconda3\lib\subprocess.py", line 775, in __init__ restore_signals, start_new_session) File "C:\Users\resource\Anaconda3\lib\subprocess.py", line 1178, in _execute_child startupinfo) FileNotFoundError: [WinError 2] O sistema não pode encontrar o arquivo especificado
I think you can use: http://pydub.com/
input in any format
modify (if desired)
export in any format
(Dec-16-2019, 05:11 PM)Larz60+ Wrote: I think you can use: http://pydub.com/
input in any format
modify (if desired)
export in any format

I am Trying, but nothing sucess Wall , Can are you help me ?
You define src and dst files, but then you read and write to different files. Is this intentional?
Is the file path mentioned correctly? From the error, can suspect that script is trying to locate the file where it couldn't find it
(Dec-17-2019, 03:07 AM)jefsummers Wrote: src = 'C:\\Users\\resource\\Desktop\\Python\\API_Tesseract\\audio.mp3'
dst = 'C:\\Users\\resource\\Desktop\\Python\\API_Tesseract\\test.wav'

sound = AudioSegment.from_mp3("payload.mp3")
sound.export("payload2.wav", format="wav")

this is a test

(Dec-17-2019, 09:10 AM)Malt Wrote: Is the file path mentioned correctly? From the error, can suspect that script is trying to locate the file where it couldn't find it

the pathfile is ok, but don t convert
Can you try copying that payload.mp3 to the path from where you are trying to run this script, if it is not already available there
To verify you are getting the file, can you play it?