Python Forum
My first python projects (help with reviews and opinions)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My first python projects (help with reviews and opinions)
Hello there. I wanted to share with you my first python project =) It is a command line tool that creates python packages (or any other language because it uses a template system). I think is very easy to use, but, as I am new in this, I can't be so sure. You can check it out by installing it (pip install do-pack) or via the GitHub project page (https://github.com/wilfredinni/do-pack). You can help me improve it with your opinion on how it works or the way I coded it.

The idea is to have a project ready structure with the setup.py, AUTHORS.rst and .gitignore with the user inputs, and choose a license, or simply get an empty project structure, or use a template to make wherever project skeleton you need.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Photo All 31 of my Python projects with source code steve_shambles 2 4,091 Mar-23-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: steve_shambles
  Use this integer and string encrypter and decrypter module in your projects Unlimiter 4 4,220 Jan-05-2018, 11:32 AM
Last Post: Unlimiter
  5 mini programming projects for the python beginner kerzol81 4 36,107 Sep-26-2017, 02:36 PM
Last Post: VeenaReddy