Python Forum
Need Help with input from Web form
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need Help with input from Web form
Hi,

I have a python code where I am running a Oracle query with a particular set of Date parameters.
Now the requirement is to have this set of parameters taken from a Web form in created in Smartsheet, so that once the user select these parameters and Submit, code should automatically take these inputs and run.

I have not done anything of this type before. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Please, don't post new thread every hour. You have been warned twice already.
This is the appropriate sub-forum given that you want to have web interface (web form) to collect your params and submit them as inputs to your script. Any particular reason why you think it should not be here (maybe I don't get it)?
If you can't explain it to a six year old, you don't understand it yourself, Albert Einstein
How to Ask Questions The Smart Way: link and another link
Create MCV example
Debug small programs

It is because I have the form created in Smartsheet app and the only thing I need to understand is the input which is captured in that form on how to store in Params,that's why I want it in General Coding and not in Web Scrapping & Web Development. I tried to change the change but it doesn't allow. That's why I have to post a new one. Hope this clears why I want it in General Coding.
Smartsheet Python SDK

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  pyscript index error while calling input from html form pyscript_dude 2 982 May-21-2023, 08:17 AM
Last Post: snippsat
  Trying to send input from html form to database SQLite3 RonnyGiezen 3 70,389 Dec-21-2019, 02:09 PM
Last Post: ibreeden
  [Help] Using "Class" with User Input in an online sign up form vanicci 8 6,675 Aug-29-2018, 10:52 AM
Last Post: vanicci
  Looping Input form / results MikeAW2010 5 3,845 Jan-16-2018, 10:10 PM
Last Post: Gribouillis