Python Forum
Need a nice guy to help!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need a nice guy to help!
I have a huge project I want to pursue. Problem is that, I know nothing about python and this business I want to create requires high skilled python development. I have tried to teach myself but it will take too long.

What I am looking for is a genuine nice person that could help me out with this, discuss what is possible and so on. IF it works, it will be a revolutionary idea for humans and the company would be massive. I don't have any money right now to fund but I want to create something smaller to show investors that I have been in contact with already. If that happens then I would be able to pay massive amounts. I am not a programmer but more of a businessman.

What I can say on this post is that it is about combinations with NLP to eventually write its on text after reading lots of other texts about the same subject.

If you feel interested or want to help, PLEASE contact me! Either my email [email protected] or through the PM. Anything or anyone would be very, very much appreciated!

Thank you, Rasmus.
What do you offer in return for someone's help?
(May-17-2020, 12:58 PM)Rasmus Wrote: I have a huge project I want to pursue. Problem is that, I know nothing about python and this business I want to create requires high skilled python development. I have tried to teach myself but it will take too long.

What I am looking for is a genuine nice person that could help me out with this, discuss what is possible and so on. IF it works, it will be a revolutionary idea for humans and the company would be massive. I don't have any money right now to fund but I want to create something smaller to show investors that I have been in contact with already. If that happens then I would be able to pay massive amounts. I am not a programmer but more of a businessman.

What I can say on this post is that it is about combinations with NLP to eventually write its on text after reading lots of other texts about the same subject.

If you feel interested or want to help, PLEASE contact me! Either my email [email protected] or through the PM. Anything or anyone would be very, very much appreciated!

Thank you, Rasmus.

Dear Rasmus,
Greetings of the Day!!

I'd Glad to assist you.
Email Sent, Please Check.

Very Best Regards
Carter W