Python Forum
Need help on creating a relay between Python backend and C# UI
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need help on creating a relay between Python backend and C# UI
I am creating a social platform. I am using Python as backend and C#, .NET as UI since it has very good libraries for creating one and can be made crossplatform with Xamarin. This is my first project ever using two languages together.

I did my research and I found that GraphQL is a good choice if you want to make a rapid API that can give you precise responses. I am using Flask and SQLAlchemy to create the server and to connect to the database. I have also coded in insert and extract functions so that I can use the database I am connected it to.

Reading Graphene (GraphQL) documentation I cannot make sense of what I am reading. My main goal is to make requests from the .NET UI to the Flask server.

Thanks for any help in advance, and I am sorry if my question is rather vague, I will try best to clarify it.
You may get a useful response, but your question seems to be about GraphQL, not Python. Personally, I recommend you stick to tried-and-true REST, unless there's some advantage you expect from doing something a little less standard.