Python Forum
NeneBot Alfa version
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NeneBot Alfa version
If you understand portuguese, go ahead and try my software, i made it for the community, it is alfa, lots of work to be done, just need your feedback about it and if it works fine, you will notice at the start of the program an cmd behind the program (if you close it, it will end the program), which i tried everything and it doesn't go away.
Test it if you'd like it.
The main version is for Portugal, but later on, i can do it with other languages.

Thanks guys, lots of questions i had you replied to me, some of them, where taking a little bit of time, and magic happens and i found by myself how to solve my own question. I'm counting on you

Se você entende português, vá em frente e experimente o meu software, eu fiz para a comunidade, é alfa, muito trabalho a ser feito, só preciso de seu feedback sobre isso e se funcionar bem, você notará no início do programar um cmd por trás do programa (se você fechá-lo, ele vai acabar com o programa), o que eu tentei de tudo e não vai embora.
Teste se você quiser.
A versão principal é para Portugal, mas mais tarde, posso fazê-lo com outras línguas.

Obrigado pessoal, muitas perguntas que você me respondeu, alguns deles, onde tomar um pouco de tempo e magia acontece e eu encontrei por mim mesmo como resolver minha própria pergunta. estou contando com você.

NeneBot.exe (Python created - Version Alfa)
Just some advice.
I can tell you that pretty much no one will just run that .exe file.
It's no problem to disputed a binary file like .exe,if also the source code is there with some documentation.
An other way can be making documentation preferably on web-site and tell what licence software is under,then people may be more satisfied to run that .exe file.
Choosing a License
Quote:Your source publication needs a license.
In the US, if no license is specified, users have no legal right to download, modify, or distribute.
(Apr-21-2019, 08:02 PM)snippsat Wrote: Just some advice.
I can tell you that pretty much no one will just run that .exe file.
It's no problem to disputed a binary file like .exe,if also the source code is there with some documentation.
An other way can be making documentation preferably on web-site and tell what licence software is under,then people may be more satisfied to run that .exe file.
Choosing a License
Quote:Your source publication needs a license.
In the US, if no license is specified, users have no legal right to download, modify, or distribute.
The executable is included with a license of MIT - the ones for free software, also included another documentation.txt to tell people what to expect. I know about that problem. I took all in consideration.
Also run several tests on my computer to make sure no harm will be done. The only "problems" that may appear is antivirus blocking it and Windows 10 warning, telling that has no Publisher Identification, other then that is secure bro.
[Image: BBD9jhX]

Waiting for the reply from Symantec, then i will also post it here. I would like people to tried out ang give me the much appreciated feedback. It is based on that i can improved. Also is free of charge. There's a url of image, don't know why the image won't appear. But if you press de X it will open. ;)
I found a problem on the software, one of the files is missing, so even if you download it and install it, it won't work. Fixing the problem as soon as possible.

New version will be updated as the problem as been solved
NeneBot v1.0a
(Apr-22-2019, 03:42 PM)francisco_neves2020 Wrote: I found a problem on the software, one of the files is missing, so even if you download it and install it, it won't work. Fixing the problem as soon as possible.

New version will be updated as the problem as been solved
NeneBot v1.0a

New release is now available. If someone on this forum test it, reply here what you think. If you want me to make this version in english, just reply. Tongue

https://python-forum.io/Thread-Tkinter-Default-Paths

Major stupidity. Go read my post guys. Any reply much appreciated

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  best way to transfer databases from old version of PostgreSQL to new version Larz60+ 3 3,509 Jun-20-2018, 07:13 AM
Last Post: Skaperen