Python Forum
Network Engineer IV - Position
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Network Engineer IV - Position
Job Title: Network Engineer IV

Below is the description! Contact me at [email protected] if interested!

Description:
Designs and documents network architecture and testing of network infrastructure. Performs assessments on existing technologies to determine next generation architecture and migration paths. Works with application owners to gather requirements to develop network solutions. Provides recommendations to optimize network infrastructure. Programs routers and switches to test network architecture designs Complete certifications of hardware and software to approve for use in operations. Manages network services from planning phase through implementation. Solid knowledge of routing protocols, network hardware and software, security technologies, and network infrastructure is required.

Qualifications
• Solid Data Center architectural design and hands-on engineering experience

• Strong knowledge of robot framework, python, and other related automating technologies

• Solid knowledge of and experience with BGP, Multicast, and ISIS

• Strong knowledge of and experience with the implementation of Cisco Nexus data center switches and Arista data center switches, including the latest designs trends such as Leaf and Spine

• Strong understanding of DevOPS, Linux, Datacenter Routing and Switching

• Strong knowledge of and experience with Network and Security infrastructure such as Firewalls, Network Load balancing and Proxy devices

• Solid Hands on experience of QA testing of network and load balancing devices utilizing T-Rex, Ixia, or other related testing tools.

• Design, testing, and implementation of the datacenter network service to partition the data-center edge from the data-center core in partnership with the Network Security Engineer

Preferred but not required
• Strong knowledge of Linux and scripting languages including Yang/Netconf (Nice to have)

• Strong knowledge of 1 or more Cloud automation stacks (VMware SDDC, OpenStack, CloudStack, etc.) (Nice to have)

• Strong knowledge of and experience with Storage Networking (nice to have)

• Solid knowledge of and experience Virtualization Networking, NFV, Cloud networking and Linux (Nice to Have)
Hi there,

If there is any possibility for remote, I am interested.

My email: rachel at cisinlabs dot com
Hi,

I send you my resume.

Thanks
(Mar-12-2020, 11:16 AM)DimaBereza Wrote: Hi,

I send you my resume.

Thanks

Hi,

Please send your resume again when you get the chance!